Best Books For Electrical and electronics Engineering All For Competitive Exams

From The Desk Of  EEE IQ


Hello Guys.......Today.....I am going to tell you about some of the best books for Electrical engineering (based on competitive exams preparation )
Aur yaha pe khaas baat ye hai ki main yaha pe jo bhi books suggest kar raha hu ye mere khud ke experiences ke based pe hai aur maine khud ye sab books padhe hai aur ussi basis pe apko bhi recommend kar raha hu.........

Aur Agar aap En books ko 80% bhi acche se study krte hai to main gaurantee leta hu ki aap Har competitive exams me succeed karenge
       

   Best Books For Electrical Engineering 


    1. An Integrated Course In Electrical Engineering By J.B Gupta
    2.  An Integrated Course In Electrical Engineering By R.K Rajput
    3. Fundamental Of Electrical Engineering By Ashfaq Husain

By this books online 
An  integrated course in  electrical engg. By R.K Rajput http://amzn.to/2pdhE5M
An  integrated course in  electrical engg. By  J.B Gupta http://amzn.to/2p0523o
Electric machine http://amzn.to/2q9TjNm
Power system By VK Mehta http://amzn.to/2q9BnT8
Lucent General knowledge http://amzn.to/2pdcyGn

Basic electrical engg. http://amzn.to/2oHe96t

Best Books For Electronics Engineering 


    1. An Integrated Course In Electronics And Communication Engineering By J.B Gupta
    2. Electronics & Communication Engineering By R.K Rajput ( Recommended for Begineers)
    3. Basic Electronics By J.G Gupta
   

Comments

  1. Sir new videos upload karo na plz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Plz Add me in whatsapp group my no 8971979513

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir piz aad me in whatsapp group my phone number 9759656764

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir pls add me also and my no. Is 9959471617

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir plz upload more basic ele video, 5 nov ko exam hai so plzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhatsApp group add me sir. 8533977719

    ReplyDelete
  7. The magnetic field energy in an inductor changes from maximum value to minimum value in in 5m sec when connected to an ac source. The frequency of the source is

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love u sir... U r too much helpfull
    Ab please cable and conductor per ache se explanation dedo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir.... How I am thankful to u.... It can't be expressed in words.... U are unique one.... Really plz add me in whatsapp group 9682800090

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir add me in whats app group 8745050505

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir i respect you a lot, aapne ek baar bhi kabhi ye nhi bola k mere channel ko subscribe karo . salute sir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir ecil exam k baare me aap kuch jante ho to batao na , uska difficulty level etc etc..

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir my no .9772636751 add me whatsapp group

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add me in whatsapp group 9624673852

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was looking for some books for Electrical engineering (based on competitive exams preparation) and thanks God finally I got from here, thanks for sharing this great information here. prototype pcb assembly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sir plz add me in WhatsApp group.... Electrical engineering

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir mahadiscom ke preparation kis book se air kaise kare ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello sir plz add me in WhatsApp group.... Electrical engineering
    M.no. 9935261184

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz add my wp number in group..9040220018

    ReplyDelete
  20. plz add my number in whatsup groups ....9566067914...

    I love electrical field ....

    i prepa for GATE exam .....standard GATE book and author .


    ReplyDelete
  21. plz add my number in whatsup groups ....9566067914...

    I love electrical field ....

    i prepa for GATE exam .....standard GATE book and author .


    ReplyDelete
  22. Plz network analysis pr video bnaye

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good evening sir
    Sir aapne bahut help kiya humlogo ka.mai sir aapke dwara banaya gya sab video lena chahta hu plz mughe salah dijiye kaise video milega.yadi aap mughe batayege to accha rahega mere liye kyoki mai exam ka taiyari kane wala hu aur naukari chod k aa raha hu plz...............Mai sirf aapk bharose prepration karne wala hu to aap samagh sakte hai aapka sahyog mere liye kitna ahum hoga.

    aapka sahyogi
    Sarvesh mishra

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Sir,
    Heard lots of good about you and want to learn much, so please kindly add me in your what's app group here's my number 9731123028
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. sir muje vk mehta book ke video dekhne hai so me online join krna chahta hu.plz rply me

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir I am an btec IC engineer from Gujrat your video we really amazing and proper I wish more n more people could access it and please do add me to your WhatsApp group my number is 9687379592 thanking you😊

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sir Pls add my no in WhatsApp roup group 9169903897

    ReplyDelete
  28. sir please add my number 9693079751 In your what's app group.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Video Lectures

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sir
    Please add me to your WhatsApp group 9090689118

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello sir I m very impressed by your teaching please add me on what's app my no is 9759570916

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sir please add my no 9798282998 in your WhatsApp group

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sir please add me my whatshap no_9651576172

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sir aap ke vedios se bahut help milti hai...
    Please add in whataap group
    9984693525

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sir, please add in what's app group 6386226626.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Best ucat preparation courses

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sir how to perched pad course
    Please tale me at
    7398939051

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment